In this policy, 'personal information’ means information or an opinion, whether true or not and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual who is identified or reasonably identifiable. Examples include an individual’s name, address, phone number and email address.
Collection of personal information
Pip collects personal information such as name, address, telephone number and email address, as well as information about products purchased and any communications that you have with her (for example, queries about particular prints). This information is generally collected through this website, through Pip’s Instagram page or through written correspondence such as emails.
Use of personal information
Pip may use your information for a number of purposes, including without limitation to:
- provide you with prints that you have ordered
- administer and manage purchases (for example, to post your print to you)
- respond to queries
- send you information about her prints (including her email newsletter if you have subscribed to it)
Commercial emails and SMSes
Pip will not send you any commercial electronic messages such as SMSes or emails without your express or inferred consent. Any commercial electronic message that she does will identify Pip as the sender and will include her contact details. The message will also include an unsubscribe option.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how visitors use the site. For further information about how Google Analytics collects and handles information, see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can turn off cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, but doing so may limit the functionality of this website. By using this website, you consent to Google processing data from cookies in this manner.
Disclosure of personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed:
- to provide you with the product or information you requested (for example, to financial institutions to process your payment and to the delivery companies that deliver your order to you)
- for other purposes the information was collected for
- where that disclosure is required or authorised by or under law
- with your consent
If you have any queries or concerns about how your personal information has been collected or handled, please contact Pip.